Who we are
You’re the best and you want to join a team that appreciates you, where you can create your own opportunities.
We keep on growing because we only hire the best, and our customers love us for it. We’ve been at this a long time here in Binghamton NY. You’ve probably seen our trucks and our ads. What you don’t know is what it’s like to be a part of a team like this. How much you feel appreciated when you don’t cut corners. How much we inspire ongoing training and education. How it feels to have customers rave about you and demand that you’re the only technician that works in their home. How much you can earn when you truly are the best. People often come to us looking for a job. They stay with us because they find a fulfilling career, room to grow, and opportunities to excel.
Why we need you
Because we offer top of the line products and services, we need a top of the line Warehouse Associate who genuinely cares about the customer and look at this opportunity as not just a job but a career.
The big task
You will maintain inventory, receive orders from suppliers, process item returns, place orders to vendors, delivery parts and materials to technicians on jobs, assist the fleet manager in coordinating fleet vehicle maintenance and other tasks that may come up to keep our warehouse running smoothly.
Key sub tasks
• Maintain communication with teammates, your manager, service and installation teams.
• Keep company trucks clean, inside and out.
• Keep your warehouse inventory up to date.
• Properly complete paperwork.
• Join the on-call rotation.
• Maintain a clean and professional appearance.
• Have and maintain a clean driving record.
• Participate in training allowing you to grow and develop as a professional.
• Have or be willing to get the proper certifications. We can help you with this.
Skills and experience
If you can achieve the above and you find it fun and challenging - you have just the right amount.
What we offer
• Medical Insurance
• New technology, including phone stipend, iPad & access to integrated software
• State of the art tools, parts and supplies.
• 401k Plan with a company match
• A family. This is last on the list because it’s most important. We care about our team, and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You’ll come to love our company outings, and you’ll build life-long friendships at Auchinachie Services.
Learn more about us
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job – make this career move and find exactly what you’re looking for. You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and customers, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you, spend a little time learning about Auchinachie Services by visiting www.auchinachie.com. When you're ready, please follow the directions to apply for this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer